Relocating to Grand Rapids
Thinking about relocating to Grand Rapids? Smart move – Grand Rapids has been ranked the best place in the U.S. to raise a family, the best place to retire and a top destination for millennial homebuyers. Our economy is booming but we remain one of America’s most affordable cities. And though it can feel like a small town – especially when you settle in one of the city’s eight diverse and distinctive neighborhoods – Grand Rapids anchors a metro region of more than 1.3 million people.
See what locals love about the city:
Six more reasons to live in Grand Rapids:
• The best art, music, shopping and nightlife between Chicago and Cleveland.
• Nationally recognized food and beer scenes.
• Globally recognized sustainability initiatives.
• An award-winning public transportation system.
• 15+ colleges serving 70,000+ students
• An incredible array of outdoor recreation opportunities.
Search below for a realtor or builder that can help make your relocation dreams come true.
Interested in relocating your business to Grand Rapids? The Right Place can help you!
- Partner Information
- Board Information
- EXGR Recognitions
- EXGR News Releases
- Join Our Team
- Grand Rapids LipDub
- Bring It To GR
- WAVE Award
- GR Links
- Certified Tourism Ambassadors
- Community Events Calendar
- Grand Rapids Store