Restaurants will offer creative 3-courses for $28 while others will offer a 2 for $28 for 3-courses Aug 13-24. ...more
Dream it, Build it houses 13 LEGO© bricked recreations of famous architectural structures. Mar-Aug ...more
Grab your friends, sisters, mother or daughter and escape for a girls-only weekend in Grand Rapids! ...more
Experience Grand Rapids where guys can be guys. Enjoy beer and the great outdoors! ...more
Chocked-full of information to help you plan your trip... more
Beer City USA Theme Song:
There are many reasons why Grand Rapids is becoming known for craft beer. After a nation-wide vote in May 2012, it became official that Grand Rapids was BeerCity USA 2012. And for a second year, Grand Rapids was named BeerCity USA 2013! Here are a few reasons why our craft beer community is so special:
• Founder's Brewing Co. has been named the 3rd best brewery in the world (ratebeer.com), and it serves one of the planet's top 10 beers.
• Hopcat has been designated the #1 brewpub in the nation (ratebeer.com) and for the last several years the #3 beer bar on earth.
• Brewery Vivant was one of Midwest Living's top 25 new places in 2012.
• Grand Rapids was named one of the top 10 Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers.
• More than a dozen craft breweries are located in the metro region - and new ones are popping up all the time! It's the perfect time for a tour of our incredible breweries and beer bars. Grand Rapids was just named one of the Top 10 Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers - so pack up your thirst and come on over!
Grand Rapids is the perfect place for your next beer vacation. With 15 breweries in the Grand Rapids area and another 6 West Michigan breweries - explore our craft beer tour to plan out your route!