There are a few things that are guaranteed at the beginning of a new year. Horn blowing is still annoying, a ball will drop, and fitness specials will abound. Here are a few of the best January deals you can find in Grand Rapids.
- G-Force Fitness (3876 E Paris SE Suite 6): Check out their 3rd annual Commit To Be Fit. Saturday January 12th there will be free classes, free breakfast, free lunch and membership specials. Check out the class schedule and all the info on their website.
- Anytime Fitness (5429 Northland Drive NE Suite A): Through January 31st join for just $1. Exercise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The Mac, East Hills, Orchard Hills (Various locations, check website): Join in January and get two additional jump start sessions, 0 payments until February 1 and just a $13 enrollment fee. That is a saving of over $100.
- MVP Sportsclubs (Various locations, check website): January's special is 75% off enrollment and family members enroll for free. Enrollment prices vary by location so go to your local gym location to speak with a team member.
- Kroc Center (2500 S. Division Ave):Sign up for and annual Kroc Center membership in January they will wave your registration fee. That is a savings of up to $90. There are many different membership options so stop by for details.