- Dates: November 11, 2016 - January 8, 2017
- Next Occurrence Nov 11, 2016
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
Venue: Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts
2 West Fulton, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 454-7000
- Category: Exhibitions
- Price Per Person: UICA Members: Free, Public: $5
Coming Home is a suite of exhibitions featuring works by emerging and established Michigan artists. Coming Home celebrates Michigan’s role as a platform for inspiration, exploration, and creative development by highlighting a diverse group of working artists.
Coinciding with the calendar year’s passing of the seasons, and the broader homecoming of travelers, Coming Home celebrates both departures and reunions.
Coming Home features work by artists who are from Michigan, are currently based in Michigan, or have spent a considerable amount of time in Michigan during the course of their careers. Exhibits within Coming Home will be on view November 11, 2016 - January 8, 2017.