Ghosts of Grand Rapids Walking Tour
- Dates: August 7, 2016
August 15, 2016
September 4, 2016
September 12, 2016
September 19, 2016
September 25, 2016
October 3, 2016
October 9, 2016
October 10, 2016
October 16, 2016
October 23, 2016
- Next Occurrence Sep 25, 2016
- Times: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: Veteran's Memorial Park
101 Fulton St. E, Grand Rapids, MI
- Phone: (269) 216-9727
- Category: Poetry/Literature
- Price Per Person: $10
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 2 hour(s)
The only tour based on the local bestselling book!
Join the authors for an evening of Grand Rapids history mixed with the paranormal world. Each tour guide will portray a member of Grand Rapids' past to heighten your historical experience.
Hear about the following stories:
- The true story behind the legend of the AT&T Building
- The dark history of the Pantlind Hotel
- The story of the cursed Ashton Building
- And many more haunted locations!!
The Ghosts of Grand Rapids Walking Tour begins and ends at Veterans' Memorial Park, (101 Fulton St. E, Grand Rapids, MI) and covers just over a mile and takes approximately 2 hours.