GRAM presents Prints and Processes
- Dates: January 24, 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Next Occurrence Jan 24, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: See website for times.
Grand Rapids Art Museum
Venue: Grand Rapids Art Museum
101 Monroe Center NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: 616.831.1000
- Category: Exhibitions
- Price Per Person: See webstite for details.
Drawn entirely from GRAM’s collection, this thematic exhibition reveals the depth and quality of the Museum’s holding of prints; a collection that spans the 16th century to the present. Works by notable artists such as Albrecht Dürer, Rembrandt van Rijn, William Blake, Mary Cassatt, and Andy Warhol are organized by printmaking method. Each section of the exhibition provides information about the different methods, tools, and materials that go into the production of the most common print forms, including woodcuts, lithographs, etchings, screen-prints, and monoprints.