Intro to All Grain Brewing
- Dates: September 24, 2016
November 6, 2016
December 10, 2016
- Next Occurrence Dec 10, 2016
- Times: See website for times.
Coldbreak Brewing Equipment
81 N Main St NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
- Phone: (616) 263-9060
- Category: Lecture/Education
- Price Per Person: $25
- Maximum Group Number: 8
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Classes: Yes
- Facility Tour: Yes
- Length of Time: 4 hour(s)
Take your brewing to the next level. This class is designed for extract brewers that want to start brewing with grain. You should have a basic understanding of the brewing process prior to taking this class.
About the Class:
- In depth discussion on grains
- Creating your first mash
- Overview of the different kinds of sparging.
- How to create a yeast starter
- Course material for each person in the class
- A tour of the store with grain tasting
- A $20 gift certificate good towards a future purchase if you spend over $100 the day of the class.
- Classes are limited to 10 people