Introduction to Wine Making
- Dates: October 7, 2016
November 4, 2016
- Next Occurrence Oct 7, 2016
- Times: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Coldbreak Brewing Equipment
81 N Main St NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
- Phone: (616) 263-9060
- Category: Food/Wine
- Price Per Person: $25
- Maximum Group Number: 10
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Classes: Yes
- Facility Tour: Yes
- Length of Time: 1 hour(s)
Interested in making wine? Participate in our hands on wine making class to develop the skills and resources to do it on your own. During this class you will learn about the basics of making wine and have the opportunity to participate in the step by step process of taking fruit and transforming it into something you can enjoy at the dinner table or take it to a party and share with a group of friends.
About the Class:
- Learn and participate in the steps and ingredients that go into making a batch of wine.
- Course material for each person in the class
- A tour of the store with focus on the wine equipment
- Explanation of laws as they pertain to making alcohol
- A brief overview of wine
- A $20 gift certificate good towards a future purchase if you spend over $100 the day of the class.
- Classes are limited to 10 people