Paddle & Art
- Dates: June 27, 2016 - October 16, 2016
- Next Occurrence Sep 29, 2016
- Recurring daily
GR Paddling, LLC
Various Grand Rapids Locations, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 558-2609
- Category: Food/Wine
- Price Per Person: $40
- Maximum Group Number: 16
- Minimum Group Number: 9
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
For groups of 9-16 paddlers, a Paddle & Art experience is the perfect solution. GR Paddling has partnered with Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park to provide a complete daylong outing combining the adventure of a kayak and/or canoe trip on the scenic Grand River with the pleasure of enjoying the sculptures, horticulture, art collections, and exhibits of Grand Rapids' own world renowned Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park. While half of your group enjoys paddling, the other half enjoys the Gardens. Then the groups switch. The Tast of the Gardens Cafe is available right in the Gardens to provide a wonderful setting for the entire group to enjoy lunch between the Paddling & Art experiences if desired.
Paddle & Dine Trips Include:
- Round trip comfortable transportation from your Grand Rapids area location
- Amenities - beverages and snacks, bug spray, sun screen, etc.
- Emailed photo package (if desired)
- Paddling Instruction (if desired)
- All necessary quality equipment
- Personal/professional treatment
Comfortable transportation between the Gardens and the Grand River is provided and two paddling options are available.