- Dates: October 18, 2016 - November 22, 2016
- Next Occurrence Oct 25, 2016
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Mercy Health Southwest Campus
2373 64th Street SW, Byron Center, MI 49315
- Phone: (800) 272-3900
- Category: Health and Fitness
- Price Per Person: Suggested donation: $10 per family, per session
The Savvy Caregiver is an evidence-based educational program designed for persons caring for a loved one with dementia living at home. This class meets for two hours, once per week for six weeks and will help caregivers appreciate the scope and impact of caregiving, increase important dementia caregiving skills, strategies and knowledge to help improve the quality of life for both the person with dementia and the caregiver.
Presented by: Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter
Dates: Tuesday, October 18, 25, November 1, 8, 15 & 22
Time: 2-4 p.m.
Location: Mercy Health Southwest, 2373 64th St. SW, Byron Center