In 1954 the Board of Education received a portion of Fuller Park in order to build a school. Hillcrest School was included in the new school-park plan, and eventually Hillcrest Park became a park of its own. In 2004, citizens raised funds to build a dog park on the site to be opened the following year. It is still the only official dog park in the City.
- Park Type: City
- Ball Diamond: