The Green Well
- 924 Cherry St. SE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- (616) 808-3566
You love art in all its forms and are always open to expressions of creative energy, whether it’s in a museum gallery or on a corner sidewalk.
You’re caught up in the authenticity, excitement and camaraderie of the craft beer community. Or you just love great-tasting beer!
You live a green lifestyle and you want your travel experiences to reflect your eco-friendly values as much as possible.
The origin of your food is just as important to you as the way it tastes – you want local, fresh, healthy and sustainable choices!
You want to experience travel destinations like a native – so you want to know where all the locals shop, dine and hang out.
We serve honest fayre with local flair in a green, neighborhood setting that keeps customers coming back. Our innovative gastro pub is green beyond its name: Our building is LEED® certified inside and out which means it's environmentally safe, ultra efficient and leaves behind the smallest possible carbon footprint. Our Creative Menu Our creative, ever¬changing menu features a global range of eclectic flavors prepared with ingredients from local farmers and paired with a wide array of local craft brews and wines, all to support our local economy. Our greenness also spills over to our guests who benefit from affordable prices and outstanding service by a fun, welcoming staff. Draughts & Flights In the tradition of Gastro pubs, The Green Well offers over 20 draught beers on tap and a vast selection of bottles, ranging from local craft, American craft and traditional European¬style brews. The draught list changes regularly in order to give guests exposure to the world of quality craft beers. Our three¬tiered wine list offers unique flights that must be experienced with a visit to The Green Well. A carefully selected wine menu encourages guests to enjoy multiple wine flavors with food pairings. Classic cocktails are also available.
- Open Sunday:
- Price Range: $$
- Accepts Reservations:
- Cocktail: Gluten Free:
- Cocktail: Vegetarian:
- Cocktail: Dairy Free:
- Cocktail: Nut Free:
- Shared Plate: Gluten Free:
- Shared Plate: Vegetarian:
- Shared Plate: Dairy Free:
- Shared Plate: Nut Free:
Cocktail Week Menus
- Cocktails (Choose 2): Liberator Gin, rosemary-honey syrup, egg whites, grapefruit juice, dash of orange bitters, and garnished with a rosemary sprig New Holland Barrel aged Knickerbocker Gin, MI tart cherry syrup, Tuaca cherry juice, dash of orange bitters, garnished with drunken cherries Concord grape shrub, farmer’s market concord grape syrup, apple cider vinegar, Long Road Distillery Vodka, and toped with soda.
- Shared Plates (Choose 1): Breads and Spreads Truffle Fries Seasonal Farm Offering