There are many reasons why Grand Rapids is becoming known for craft beer. After a nationwide vote in May 2012, it became official that Grand Rapids was BeerCity USA. And for a second year, Grand Rapids was named BeerCity USA 2013! More than a dozen craft breweries are located in the metro region - and new ones are popping up all the time! It's the perfect time for a tour of our incredible breweries and beer bars. Grand Rapids was named one of the Top 10 Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers - so pack up your thirst and come on over!
- One night in a king or two double bed guest room.
- Welcome or upon request with two local Craft Beer pints
- We feature Founders, Bells and Perrin breweries in our restaurant and lounge
- Enjoy a large indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and Dry Sauna
- Complimentary hot breakfast for 2, Internet, and free onsite parking.
- Shuttle access just steps out of our front door: For Shuttle details visit our web.
Terms & Conditions: All rates and rooms are subject to availability. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers, award stays, or meeting/group stays. Availability and rate will be confirmed at time of booking and will vary by length of stay, date and are based on occupancy per room. Rate does not include service fees, taxes, incidental charges or gratuities. Rate includes breakfast for up to two adults and two children 5 years old and younger registered in the same room. Breakfast does not include gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Cocktail distribution is subject to state and local laws; must be of legal drinking age. Blackout dates apply. Other hotel policy or restrictions may apply. Riverfront Hotel reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. Any modification or cancellation of reservations will be subject to the policy set forth by the Riverfront Hotel.