Grand Rapids is one of America's leading entrepreneurial cities - and it's evident in the quantity and quality of our shopping choices. Local storeowners presenting one-of-a-kind finds. Brand-name retailers offering mass-market goods. And everything in between. It's a great place to shop for art, antiques, furniture, clothing and more.
Tanger Outlets is also a great stop on your Grand Rapids shopping journey featuring over 75 affordable shopping options.
More great shopping ideas:
• Uptown is just a short two miles from downtown. This neighborhoods streets are lined with antique shops, unique boutiques, and one-of-a-kind gift shops.
• Shop the 100s of brand-name stores at Woodland Mall and Rivertown Crossings Mall.
• Find one-of-a-kind treasures at homegrown Local First stores.
• Hunt for quality antiques and fine art in dozens of stores across the city.
• Explore Downtown Grand Rapids' shopping scene (yes there is one!) with our handy to use Downtown Shopping Guide.
• Shop A.K. RIKK'S on 28th street for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
A.K. RIKK'S was selected by industry professionals as one of the top ten most influential mens stores in North America in July 2014.
Ideas for the Chic Shopper
Know what you're looking for?
If you know exactly what you're looking for, use the keyword search below. Narrow your type of shopping options by using the Categories drop down. Or simply click search to show all - we're sure to have something for everyone!
- Family Fun
- Food in Grand Rapids
- Beer City, USA
- Art In Grand Rapids
- Historic Sites
- Grand Rapids Outdoor Recreation
- Ideas, Tours & Experiences
- Fall Fun in Grand Rapids