If you love food - eating it, cooking it, shopping for it, learning about it - you'll love Grand Rapids.
You can eat, cook, shop, learn and more at the Downtown Market, a dazzling food emporium that includes restaurants, food vendors, a farmer's market, teaching kitchens and rooftop greenhouses. It's one of 30+ delicious destinations on The Grand Rapids Food Trail, a self-guided tour of the city's culinary hotspots.
Download the Food Trail Map to plot your own course through our luscious landscape. You'll meet artisans whose families have captivated local palates for generations and innovators who are bringing new, more diverse tastes to the Grand Rapids table. You'll discover enticing ingredients and ideas you can bring back to your kitchen. And you'll give your taste buds a thrill they'll never forget.
You can do all of this without breaking the bank - Grand Rapids is a tremendous culinary value, named America's #2 Most Affordable Foodie City by Wallet Hub!
Hungry for more?
• Learn why Grand Rapids is a great food destination.
• Explore farm-to-fork dining experiences.
• Try our best breakfasts, burgers, and desserts & sweets.
• Visit family farms and farm markets.
• Browse local cooking classes.
• View our local expert, Chef Angus, eat his way through the food trail.