New Holland Brewing
Craft Beer Partnership Fast Facts
Thursday, December 15, 2016
- New Holland Brewing Company (NHB) and Pabst Brewing Company (PBC) announced a craft beer partnership that will be implemented in the first quarter of 2017.
- The partnership will focus on national distribution and sales of NHB beer to wholesalers nationwide by the PBC sales force.
- The partnership substantially strengthens NHB’s route to market in the U.S. by leveraging PBC's extensive distribution network and sales platform. PBC will be working with New Holland over the next 2 months to develop the details of the roll-out.
- NHB will remain 100 percent independent and continue to manage all business functions including production, marketing, and finance.
- NHB’s spirits, restaurants and breweries in both Holland and Grand Rapids will also continue to operate under NHB management.
- NHB and PBC currently share wholesalers in several markets.
- PBC will become a stronger influencer in the high-end craft beer market by carrying NHB’s full beer portfolio, which includes the award-winning, year-round bourbon barrel stout, Dragon’s Milk.
- New Holland’s beers include Dragon’s Milk, a year-round bourbon barrel stout, which has won several industry awards; Ichabod Pumpkin Ale; The Poet Oatmeal Stout; Mad Hatter IPA, and others.