There comes a time when you just have to enjoy quality time with your bestie. Here are some fabulous ideas for a shopping, food and fun getaway!
1. Go Shopping
- Shop hundreds of favorite brand-name retailers at three mega malls: Rivertown Crossings, Woodland and Tanger Outlets.
- Explore 60+ diverse, distinctive retailers. PDF File within a 10-minute stroll of downtown hotels.
- Find exclusive fashions, gifts and more in the walkable Uptown shopping district.
- Browse art galleries and antique shops for one-of-a-kind additions to your home.
2. Get Cultured
3. Relax and Recharge
- Enjoy a luxurious spa treatment at the Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton or the JW Marriott Grand Rapids.
- Take a yoga class at one of the first-rate studios located around the city.
- Toast your friendship with local-vintage wines or creative cocktails made with locally made artisan spirits.
- Soak up the sun at 19 picture-perfect Lake Michigan beaches.
4. Indulge Your Inner Foodie
- Choose from hundreds of restaurants to fit your taste and budget.
- Visit 50+ delectable destinations on the Grand Rapids Food Trail.
- Shop artisan food vendors, attend foodie events and take cooking classes at the Downtown Market.
- Tour the family farms of Fruit Ridge Country Markets for just-picked (or pick your own) produce.
5. Love the Nightlife
- Visit 75+ craft breweries on the Beer City Ale Trail – and collect stamps at specially designated breweries to become a Beer City Brewsader.
- Head to the downtown entertainment district for dozens of nightclubs, bars, brewpubs, a comedy club and more.
- Check out 100+ live-music venues on the Grand Rapids Music Trail.
6. Do Something Grand
Delve deeper into Grand Rapids culture with awesome tours and experiences highlighting art, coffee, food and more.