It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (and at least we're getting a little snow!) If you're looking for something to do to officially kick off the holiday this weekend, here are a few ideas for things to do that will keep you feeling merry and bright:
- Still need to find that perfect gift? Get downtown to "Get Your Joy On," through tomorrow. Downtown retailers will offer extended hours tonight.
- Go ice skating at Rosa Parks Circle! Open Sunday - Friday 12:00 PM (noon) - 9:30 PM, Saturday 12:00 PM (noon) - 10:00 PM, and admission is just $1 for kids and $2 for adults.
- Drive thru and check out the lights at Fifth Third Ballpark! Over forty creative and animated displays cover more than a mile with approximately a million lights. $14 per car.
- Belt out Christmas carols in the Sing-A-Long Trolley! As part of the Meijer Gardens Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World exhibition, the Sing-A-Long Trolley will have all ages enjoying classic holiday songs. No reservations required. Adults $8, Children $5. Friday & Saturday 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- And don't forget that The Nutcracker runs through this weekend: an evening performance tonight, two performances Saturday and a Sunday matinee. Get tickets here.