The mission of Experience Grand Rapids is to strengthen the region’s economic vitality and quality of life by marketing Grand Rapids/Kent County as a preferred visitor destination. As a not for profit 501c(6) organization, currently our resources are very limited due to the impact of the pandemic on the travel industry.
Experience Grand Rapids is proud to be an active member in our community. Please review the following to be sure your request meets our criteria.
- We give preference to organizations that service Kent County and support our mission in attracting or impacting tourism in the Kent County region
- We give preference to organizations that align with our values, commitment to diversity & inclusion and prohibitions against discrimination
- Request should be made at least 8 weeks prior to the event date
- Limit to one request a year
- Only donation requests submitted online will be considered
Experience Grand Rapids reserves the right to approve/deny requests based on the criteria above, but in general we do not support:
- Capital Campaigns
- Political action causes
- Marketing, Cause Marketing or Advertising
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or disability.
- Movie, film or documentaries
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Monuments or memorials
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests, fashion or hair shows
If your request meets the above criteria, please complete the following form. Please note that requests submitted within 8 weeks of the event may automatically be denied.