Your request has been received.
Thank you for your request. The request will be evaluated to make sure it meets our criteria. If your request is within 8 weeks of the request date, your request may automatically be denied. You will receive a response from us within 4 weeks about the status of your request.
Please note that we do not support the following:
- Capital Campaigns
- Marketing, Cause Marketing or Advertising
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or disability.
- Movie, film or television documentary
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Monuments or memorials
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests, fashion or hair shows
Experience Grand Rapids reserves the right to approve/deny requests based on the criteria above, but in general we do not support:
- We give preference to organizations that service Kent County and support our mission in attracting or impacting tourism in the Kent County region
- That align with our values, commitment to diversity & inclusion and prohibitions against discrimination
- Request should be made at least one month prior to the event date
- Limit to one request a year
- Only donations submitted online will be considered