**CANCELLED** The Grand Rapids Boat Show 2021
- Dates: February 17, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 19, 2021
February 20, 2021
February 21, 2021
- Next Occurrence Feb 17, 2021
- Times: See times in description
DeVos Place Convention Center
303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Category: Public Show/Trade Show/Expo
- Price Per Person: $12 children under 6-14 -$5
A West Michigan tradition! In our 76th year, the Grand Rapids Boat Show is launching into an era where we will be showing our broadest array of power boats ever…5 acres of them, especially for the Great Lakes! The array of Motor Yachts, Cruisers, Runabouts, Fishing Boats, and Ski and Wakeboard Inboards is exceptional. Pontoon Boats continue to excel in new designs, features and cruising abilities. As we see technology advancing around us at fast speeds, we see advancements in boats – hull designs, power systems and the creature comforts. All summer long you marvel at the new boats you see on the water. Well now is your chance to board them and check them out! Boaters, this is your Show!
We recognize COVID-19 is impacting all of us this year.
The health and safety of our patrons, exhibitors and staff is foremost in our minds and we are taking all necessary precautions.
View the Boat Show safety protocols here.
- Wednesday, February 17: 2pm – 9pm
- Thursday, February 18: 12pm – 9pm
- Friday, February 19: 12pm – 9pm
- Saturday, February 20: 10am – 9pm
- Sunday, February 21: 11am – 5pm