hat You Will Learn
Menu: Arugula Salad with Roasted Pumpkin and Pomegranate - Herb Brined Roasted Chicken - No Fail Potato Mash - Lump-Free Gravy - Perfect Cranberry Relish - Pumpkin Tart
Class Description: In this fun and informative class, you’ll create a delicious holiday meal while learning 10 techniques every cook should master. Our instructor will walk you through the steps of creating perfectly roasted vegetables and dry-brining chicken and tips for carving. Working alongside other students, you’ll learn how to make a delicious homemade vinaigrette and cranberry relish, and master lump-free gravy. When it’s time for dessert, we’ll share secrets for making tender, flaky pie dough, then show you how to fill and bake the perfect pumpkin tart. Join us and learn skills you’ll use again and again to create a lifetime of delicious holiday meals.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class