What You Will Learn
Menu: Arugula Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash and Pomegranate - Herb Brined Roasted Chicken - Simple Gravy - Perfect Risotto - Chocolate Ganache and Caramel Tartlets
Class Description: From roasting veggies and dry-brining chicken to creating creamy risotto, these 10 essential techniques will give you the confidence to make 2018 your tastiest year yet. And the icing on the cake, sort of? Decadent chocolate caramel tartlets.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class