What You Will Learn
For three fun-filled days, teens will enjoy working alongside classmates learning to make a variety of dishes from around the world. Our instructor will cover fundamentals such as basic knife skills, reading recipes and the importance of kitchen safety. Your teen chef will gain confidence in the kitchen as we practice techniques that will give them a lifetime of confidence in the kitchen. Each class runs for two hours and teens will enjoy a generous sample of every delectable dish. This holiday season, share your passion for cooking by treating your teen to a culinary experience they’ll never forget.
Day 1: Asian Flavors
Steamed Dumplings with Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce - Barbequed Pork with Bok Choy - Chicken and Scallion Lo Mein
Day 2: American Classics
Crunchy Rainbow Coleslaw - Crispy Chicken Tenders with Brown Sugar Barbeque Sauce - Apple Hand Pie
Day 3: Chocolate Workshop
Hand-Rolled Truffles - Chocolate-Dipped Rice Krispie Truffles - Layered Holiday Bark
*Please Note: This session is only available as a three-day series. No single day enrollments.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- Students will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- All class participants receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases good for the duration of the camp