A Peninsula Pour
- Dates: August 22, 2017
August 26, 2017
August 30, 2017
September 10, 2017
September 12, 2017
September 16, 2017
September 20, 2017
October 1, 2017
October 3, 2017
October 7, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 22, 2017
October 24, 2017
October 28, 2017
November 1, 2017
November 12, 2017
November 14, 2017
November 18, 2017
November 22, 2017
December 3, 2017
December 5, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 13, 2017
December 24, 2017
December 26, 2017
December 30, 2017
- Next Occurrence Aug 26, 2017
- Times: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
146 Monroe Center St NW, Ste 110 Grand Rapids, MI 49503, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: 616-930-4181
- Category: Food/Wine
- Price Per Person: $104.99
- Maximum Group Number: 12
- Minimum Group Number: 8
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Driving Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
Wine can always be purchased at the wine shop. It’s the people and the culture of the Northern Michigan Wine Region that makes the experience complete.” – Dino Mangano
Fully submerse yourself in the beauty and splendor of Old Mission Peninsula. Situated on the 45th parallel, Old Mission Peninsula produces the ideal climate for producing grapes, leading to the creation of the most splendid wines.
Prepare to embark on an adventure like no other, indulge in exquisite wines and discover the gorgeous wineries of Northern Michigan.
Relax, we chauffeur you comfortably to four unique wineries on the scenic peninsula.
- To keep you engaged and entertained your Certified Tourism Ambassador Guide will engage you in the history and culture of Michigan along the way.
- On your journey you will be able to taste delectable, premium wines from four handpicked wineries that are popular with the local crowd and are driven by hospitality and friendliness.
- These wineries are selected by your Tour Guide, who takes pride in choosing the wineries they know you’ll love.
- Your guide wants you to get the most out of your trip by mixing well known hotspots along with a few charming hidden treasures.
- At each of the four wineries you will be offered five exclusive tastings, to give you a sample of the delectable local wine.
- Each winery boasts a wide selection of local wine, ranging from sweet to dry to seasonal and specialty, so you are sure to find something you love.
- Private transportation provided by deluxe mini coach
- Safe, relaxing, fun atmosphere
- Snacks, soda and water provided by Discovering Michigan
- Premium wine tastings from four handpicked wineries
- Knowledgeable, fun and interactive tour guides
- One of a kind tours with unforgettable experiences
- Excellent service with competitive prices
- All employees and tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors and are CPR trained
- Bilingual services are available for our international guests
- This experience is offered for a group of 8 or more
Meijer Carpool Lot - 5531 28th Street S.E., Grand Rapids MI 49512
DEPARTURE TIME/RETURN TIME:
8:30 AM / 8:00 PM