A Walking Tour of Downtown Grand Rapids Breweries
- Dates: June 9, 2018 - September 29, 2018
- Next Occurrence Aug 4, 2018
- Recurring every 2 weeks on Saturday
- Times: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Host: West Michigan Beer Tours
Venue: JW Marriott Grand Rapids
235 Louis St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: 2603504598
- Category: Beer Events
- Price Per Person: $35
Join us for a short afternoon walk around downtown Grand Rapids to learn more about Beer City USA’s craft beer industry and the individual breweries on our route. Guests will get the opportunity to try a few samples or a full pint at each brewery, as well as the opportunity to meet members of ownership or the brewers to learn more about their process and story.
Walking Tour Itinerary
Origination: JW Marriott, registration at noon with 1 p.m. departure
Stop 1: BOB’s Brewery, samples and tour, 1:15-2 p.m.
Stop 2: Grand Rapids Brewing Co. pint, 2:15-3 p.m.
Stop 3: Founders Brewing Co., pint, 3:15-4 p.m.
Termination: JW Marriott Grand Rapids, 4:15 p.m.
Need help with overnight accommodations? Please consider the Beer City USA Package from our friends at JW Marriott!
Each tour will include:
- Origination will be held at the Six.One.Six inside the JW Marriott Grand Rapids
- 3 stops at featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
- Featured Breweries (3 per tour date): Founders Brewing Co.; BOB’s Brewery; Grand Rapids Brewing Co.; Jolly Pumpkin Grand Rapids; Harmony Hall; The Knickerbocker (New Holland Brewing Co.)
- Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Grand Rapids brewing’s culture
Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m.
The cost is $35 per person for the first 8 guests and $40 in advance for additional guests.