What You Will Learn
Menu: Olive Oil Crackers with Parmesan and Rosemary - Parker House Rolls - Cranberry-Apple Tartlets - Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Buttermilk Glaze
Class Description: Warm up your kitchen this holiday season with the scent of good things baking. From fresh, hot dinner rolls to an exquisite apple tartlets, there are few things more pleasurable about fall than giving in to every whim to bake and cook. In this fun, hands-on class, our instructor will cover a few basics of baking —from mixing homemade doughs to creating a classic buttermilk glaze. Plus, you’ll laugh and learn alongside classmates as you practice shaping your dough to create perfectly risen and deliciously buttery Parker House rolls.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class