Like the classic it's named after, Barry Roubaix will test riders against (80%) rolling gravel roads, pavement, one mile of rough two track, rocks, sand, mud, and possibly snow and ice as you traverse the scenic roads of Barry County. Cyclists and racers of all levels that want to start their season with a real challenge, and experience the scenery of the Barry County back roads. (no license required)
Choose from four race lengths: 18,36,62 & 100 Mile. Over $34,000 in awards cash and prizes.
We offer four race lengths to challenge riders of all abilities.
- The 18-mile Lauf “Chiller” has approx. 1000 feet of ascent.
- The 36-mile Smith Optics “Thriller” climbs approx. 2200 feet of ascent.
- The 62-mile SRAM “Killer” you can expect approx. 3800 feet of ascent.
- The 100-mile Panaracer “Psycho Killer” you will enjoy over 6800 feet of ascent! *350 race cap*
- We also have 45NRTH Fat Bike specific categories in the 18 & 36 mile races