- Dates: September 22, 2017
September 23, 2017
September 24, 2017
September 29, 2017
September 30, 2017
October 1, 2017
October 6, 2017
October 7, 2017
October 8, 2017
- Next Occurrence Sep 22, 2017
- Times: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Grand Rapids Beer Trolley, LLC
404 Ionia Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: 616-439-4677
- Category: Downtown
- Price Per Person: $40
- Driving Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
Drink your favorite brews and relax while we take you on a tour of ArtPrize, one of the largest art events in the world!
- HOP ON at Craft Beer Cellar
- BYOB Trolley Ride
- Discounts on growlers from Craft Beer Cellar
- 21+ event
- $40 online/in advance- $50 day of
- 22 passengers per tour
Head to the Craft Beer Cellar 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour for check-in. Bring your own beverages for the vintage trolley ride or purchase a growler of beer to go from the Beer Cellar. Cups will be provided on the trolley. As soon as we board the trolley our adventure begins. We will wind through the streets of Grand Rapids taking in the art, beer in hand. Halfway through the tour we will stop at one of the major art displays and give you 15-20 minutes to explore. Please leave any alcohol on the trolley during this time. From here we continue the tour and expore art found outside of the city center. Finally, we return back to the Craft Beer Cellar.
BYOB ArtPrize Tour FAQs:
Where do I park?
- There is always street parking available in this area, as well as a lot attached to Downtown Market, across the street from Craft Beer Cellar.
If for any reason you are unable to attend and/or miss the event can you receive a refund?
No, unfortunately all sales are final. If you can not attend the event, you may sell and/or transfer your ticket to another person. Please note: we want this to be a fun event for all guests, we will not tolerate rude or inappropriate behavior; we reserve the right to remove any guest from the trolley, at any time, without refund.
Can you bring food and/or drinks on the trolleys?
Yes! You may bring food and/or drinks on the trolleys as long as it can be stored in a small cooler bag that must fit under your seat, please note glass is not allowed on the trolleys. All drinks must stay on the trolley; you are not allowed to take any drinks off the trolley at any stop.
- We engourage you to buy your drinks from the Craft Beer Cellar as they will be giving our customers discounts on thier beer and growler fills. BTW they have the BEST selection in the city.
- We will provide cups if you decide to bring a growler aboard!
Are children allowed to attend this event?
- This is a 21+ BYOB event, you must be 21+ to consume alcohol beverages, make sure to have a vaild state ID and your ticket with you at check-in.
Will the event be canceled due to weather conditions?
- This is a rain or shine event, so please dress accordingly.
Do you have to print tickets or can you show electronic tickets on your phone?
Tickets do not have to be printed, you may show electronic tickets.
Are there bathrooms on the trolley?
Unfortunately, there are no bathrooms on the trolley so please plan ahead. We will be getting off the trolley for 15 minutes halfway through the tour- public restrooms will be available then.
How many people fit on a trolley? Can you rent the entire trolley or do a private event?
- Yes! The Beer Trolley can fit 22 customers. Inventory is very limited and events are booked on a first come first serve basis. If you're interested in a private trolley please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please keep in mind that you will be on a Trolley, not a luxury Bus. You will be sitting close together so get cozy with your neighbor. By the end of the tour you will be swapping brews;) Trolley rides can be a little bumpy so if you get motion sickness, please sit up front!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com