What You Will Learn
Menu: Pork Soup Dumplings
Class Description: We’re proud to partner with Bon Appétit—the definitive authority on what’s current in the world of food, drink and entertaining—to teach you how to create authentic Chinese soup dumplings at home. In this hands-on class, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for making each element of this addictive dim sum staple, from aromatic broth to tender pork filling and delicate dough wrappers. Then you’ll learn how to bring it all together and roll, fill, pleat, and steam your way to a two-bite flavor explosion.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class