What You Will Learn
Menu: Spinach and Herb Lasagna - Lemon Chicken with Green Olives - Chocolate-Espresso Pudding Cake
Class Description: Way more flavor, way less time—no wonder pressure cooking has made a comeback. Nervous to try it? Don’t worry, we’ll show you how simple—and safe!—it can be. From braising chicken and making cheesy veggie lasagna to even “baking” a decadent chocolate cake—you’ll create amazing dishes in minutes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class