Newfound confidence awaits! An eclectic, but totally delicious menu of Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Corn and
Avocado Salsa, Oven Roasted Cedar Wrapped Salmon with Cherrie Tomato Chutney and Beer Battered Cod with Homemade Chips.
Class Description: Nervous about cooking seafood? This class will boost your confidence! Get hands-on practice grilling shrimp and frying beer-battered cod to crisp perfection. Plus, learn how to infuse salmon with smoky flavor by oven roasting in cedar wraps.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class