Cooking Classes at The Local Epicurean
- Date: November 21, 2017
- Next Occurrence Nov 21, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM Tuesday-Saturday
Host: The Local Epicurean
Venue: The Local Epicurean
1440 Wealthy St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Phone: (616) 206-5175
- Category: Cooking Classes
- Price Per Person: Price Varies
- Maximum Group Number: 36
- Minimum Group Number: 6
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Classes: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 1 hour(s)
Epicurean classes are designed for the adventurous foodie in all of us. For beginners and experienced cooks alike, the hands-on classes offer practical and advanced techniques for making your own delicious creations, and help build your culinary abilities.
During your class, imported cheese, pesto, baguettes, and infused beverages are served to enhance your culinary experience - these are included in the price of the class.
After your class, you are eligible for 50% off an Epicurean membership, which includes 5 complimentary bags of pasta throughout the year and 10% off all non-alcoholic purchases at the store.
Regular classes are Tuesday-Satuday at 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM. Each class runs between 60 and 90 minutes in length. For more information about dates and times for specific classes, please call 616-206-5175.
Epicurean Class List
- Pasta 101: Pasta Fundamentals
- Pasta 102: Seasonal Infusion Pasta
- Pasta 103: Shape Shifting
- Pasta 104: The Fab Four
- Pasta 105: Extrusion Pasta
- Five Pasta Classes - Save $196
- Gnocchi Making: Seasons of Southern Italy
- Mozzarella & Butter Making with Cheese-Tasting Lunch
- Cheese Tasting
- Team Building Classes
- Classic Truffles
- Chocolate Lunch & Chocolate Truffle Class
- Dipped Strawberries
- Brunch & Seasonal Ravioli
- Lunch & Pasta Class
- Seasonal Gelato & Lunch Class
Private classes for 6-36 guests are also available by appointment - please as us about group discounts.