What You Will Learn
Menu: Croissant Dough - Classic Croissant - Parisian Ham and Cheese Croissants - Morning Buns (Croissant Dough Rolled with Cinnamon and Sugar)
Class Description: Creating flaky layers of buttery goodness may seem challenging, but homemade croissants are as doable as they are delicious. From preparing a butter block, to mixing dough, to turning, folding, shaping and baking—the techniques are surprisingly simple. And the results? Simply amazing.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class