What You Will Learn
Menu: Bruschetta with Slow Roasted Shallots and Goat Cheese - Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with White Bean and Wild Mushroom Ragout - Poached Pears with Prosecco Zabaglione
Class Description: Sure, you’d love to sweep your date off to Tuscany, but bringing Tuscany to you is way more doable (and affordable). Explore Italy’s bold flavors as you practice searing, braising, roasting and making classic ragout. We’ll end on a sweet note with perfectly poached pears and a Prosecco zabaglione.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class