What You Will Learn
Menu: Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon - Fennel Rubbed Pork Medallions with Balsamic-Orange Sauce - Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts - Dark Chocolate Truffle Tart
Class Description: Put a new twist on date night–laugh and learn alongside your special someone as you prepare a menu of scrumptious, chef-inspired dishes. Our instructor will share secrets for perfectly cooking pork and creating an incredible balsamic pan sauce. Plus, we'll walk you through techniques for preparing savory potato pancakes, sautéing Brussels sprouts and making a homemade pastry and filling for a decadent chocolate tart. Once you discover how easy and enjoyable cooking together can be, you'll look forward to creating a lifetime of delicious meals.
*Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class