What You Will Learn
Menu: Ribollita Soup - Marsala Braised Chicken with Mushrooms - Winter Greens Salad with Walnuts and Gorgonzola - Butterscotch Budino with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
Class Description: Invite your special someone to join us for an evening filled with fun, romance and fabulous flavors. In this hands-on class, our instructor will show you how to transform seasonal ingredients into a scrumptious Italian dinner. We’ll walk you through the steps for making everything from a hearty Tuscan soup to homemade vinaigrette. You’ll enjoy working alongside your date and other couples as you practice proper braising techniques—a must-know skill for great winter cooking. Plus, we’ll end on a sweet note with a rich, creamy dessert that’s perfect for sharing.
*Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class