Sail Away, Sail Away to the Isles! Grilled Chicken Kebobs with Zucchini and Mint Yogurt Sauce; Homemade Flat Bread with Garlic and Oregano Olive Oil; Summer Green Beans with Sun Roasted Tomato's and Feta; Yogurt Panna Cotta with Orange Blossom Water.
Class Description: Explore the Greek Isles this summer—with your taste buds, anyway. During this date night adventure, you’ll practice grilling chicken kabobs, baking homemade flat bread and slow-roasting tomatoes. Plus, we’ll turn creamy Greek yogurt into a chilled, molded dessert (panna cotta).
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.