What You Will Learn
Menu: Mini-Crab Cakes with Herbed Aioli - Rosemary-Crusted Steak with Porcini Butter - Roast Beet and Arugula Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette - Lemon Pot de Crème with Pistachios
Class Description: What better way to welcome the new year than sharing a lavish feast with family and friends? In this special date night class, you and your special someone will practice preparing a menu showcasing elegant, seasonal flavors. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for making everything from crab cakes to perfectly cooked beef medallions. You'll learn the surprisingly simple techniques for creating aioli, vinaigrette and flavored butter. Plus, we'll share secrets for creating a deliciously smooth pot de crème. Join us and ignite your passion for cooking together all year long.
*Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class