What You Will Learn
Menu: Blinis with Gravlax and Crème Fraiche - Pan Seared Steak with Brandy-Dijon Cream (Steak Diane) - Truffled Mashed Potatoes - Dark Chocolate Soufflé with Cocoa Nib Cream
Class Description: Welcome 2018 with a lavish spread—dress up steak with a brandy pan sauce, embellish mashed potatoes with truffle oil and take whipped cream over the top with cocoa nibs. From classic blinis to a perfectly risen chocolate soufflé, each dish is worthy of celebration.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class