What You Will Learn
Menu: Pear and Hazelnut Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette – Beef Medallions with Red Wine Pan Sauce – Pommes Frites - Mousse au Chocolat
Class Description: Join us for an evening of fun, laughter, and amour as you and your date immerse yourselves in elegant Parisian cuisine. Our instructor will walk you through essential French techniques for everything from making homemade vinaigrette to perfectly searing meat and creating an incredible pan sauce. Plus, you’ll enjoy working alongside your date and other classmates preparing the quintessential French fry and practicing the surprisingly simple steps for creating a classic French dessert.
Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class