What You Will Learn
Menu: Pear and Hazelnut Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette - Beef Medallions with Red Wine Pan Sauce - Pommes Frites - Mousse au Chocolat
Class Description: Parisian cuisine isn’t always as complex as you might think. Pommes frites? That’s just good old American French fries. Join us and learn how to dress up beef medallions with red wine pan sauce and elevate a simple salad with homemade Champagne vinaigrette. Plus, we’ll share secrets for making melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class