Menu: Grilled Salmon with Cherry Barbecue Sauce - Sweet Corn, Tomato and Herb Risotto - Zucchini Carpaccio with Shaved Parmesan - Blackberry and Sage Honey Tart
Class Description: Nervous about grilling salmon? No worries—you’ll get plenty of hands-on practice. Plus, we’ll show you how to stir risotto to creamy perfection and cut zucchini into ribbons with a mandoline for a new take on carpaccio. Ready for dessert? Think blackberry tart drizzled with sage-infused honey.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class