What You Will Learn
Please Note: This class is for children and their special adult to cook and learn together. The recipes used in this class are geared toward younger learners. Menu:Fresh Pasta Dough
- Pappardelle with Tomatoes, Italian Sausage and Parmesan
- Lemon Mascarpone Gelato
Class Description: Enjoy some quality time in the kitchen with your family in this fun, hands-on class. Young chefs will work alongside parents to create fresh pasta from scratch. You’ll practice teamwork while learning to mix, roll, cut and cook pasta. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for making a delicious homemade sauce. Plus, we’ll share secrets for transforming homemade custard into some of the best gelato you’ve ever tasted. Share your passion for cooking by creating a tasty meal—and precious memories—with your loved ones.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class