What You Will Learn
Menu: Soba with Soy-Glazed Salmon and Sugar Snap Peas - Lemongrass Pork Rice Noodle Salad - Malaysian Coconut-Curry Noodle Soup
Class Description: The world of Asian noodles is vast—but we’ll break it down for you. You’ll learn techniques for perfectly cooking noodles featuring a variety of grains, including rice and buckwheat. Plus, we’ll practice roasting fish, grilling pork and making a panang curry coconut soup.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class