What You Will Learn
Menu: Spiced Butternut and Pear Soup - Herb Marinated Chicken with Sautéed Kale - Quinoa Salad with Apple and Toasted Almonds
Class Description: Can healthy and delicious peacefully coexist on the same plate? Yes! We’ll show you how. From cooking quinoa to spicing up winter soup, sautéing greens to making vinaigrette, we’ll share tips for creating great-tasting, guilt-free meals in minutes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class