What You Will Learn
Menu: Quinoa Fritters with Smoked Salmon - Pearl Barley Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pine Nuts - Chicken, Fennel and White Bean Stew - Citrus Yogurt Cake
Class Description: Take a break from holiday indulging and treat your family to deliciously healthy meals they’ll love. In this fun, hands-on class, we’ll share tips and techniques for making the most of seasonal flavors and ingredients. Working alongside other students, our instructor will show you everything from how to make a simple, but deeply satisfying stew, to cooking quinoa and forming it into a perfect little fritter. We'll finish on a sweet note with a delightful citrus cake. Once you master the fundamentals of healthy cooking, you’ll look forward to providing your family a lifetime of great-tasting, good-for-you meals.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are for students 18 and older and run for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class