What You Will Learn
Menu: Spiced Chickpeas with Hummus and Toasted Pita - Lamb and Beef Kofta with Pine Nuts and Tahini Sauce - Sesame Seed Cookies
Class Description: Middle Eastern cooking is known for its vibrancy for a good reason. Learn how to add depth of flavor to savory sauces and not-too-sweet cookies with versatile sesame seed paste. You’ll get hands-on practice cooking dry beans, puréeing, roasting, baking and more. And our hummus? So good you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful. Tablespoonful.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class