What You Will Learn
Menu: Peppermint Macaron with White Chocolate Ganache - Pistachio Macarons with Kirsch Buttercream
Class Description: Talk about love at first bite! From the moment a macaron’s crisp meringue crunch gives way to a smooth, delectable filling, you may forget all other cookies exist. These colorful French confections can be tricky to make, but after you master techniques from meringue making to macaronage, you’ll love creating your own scrumptious macarons at home. Our instructor will share the secrets for incorporating seasonal flavors, piping with precision, and even achieving the perfect pied (foot). Plus, we’ll explore fillings like flavored buttercreams and ganaches so you can create your own tasty variations for the holidays. When you present these spectacular treats to friends and family, they’re sure to say "Ooh la la!"
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class