Founders Beer Dinner & Tap Takeover
- Dates: August 4, 2016
- Times: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Host: Founders Brewing Company
Location: The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck
187 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: (616) 776-3230
- Category: Beer Month Events
- Price Per Person: $75 per person
In celebration of Beer City USA, The Kitchen By Wolfgang Puck at the historic Amway Grand Plaza Hotel has partnered with Founders Brewing Co. for the Founders Beer Dinner and Tap Takeover on Aug. 4 from 4 to 11 p.m. The restaurant will be shutting down for the ticketed 4-course dinner featuring local Michigan beers including Founders Rubaeus, Mosaic Promise, Curmudgeon, ReDANKulous, All Day IPA, Palm Reader and Reds Rye.
The lineup will include both the 2015 and 2016 Kentucky Breakfast Stout, recently ranked number three on Beer Advocate. Attendees will have the rare privilege of comparing this year’s batch with a barrel from 2015 saved exclusively for the event.
Chef Austin Gresham has curated a four-course dinner accompanied by Founders pairings and topped off with ice cream cones that have been smoked in Founders beer barrels for dessert.
• Cocktail reception at 4 p.m.
• 4-course Beer Dinner served at 6 p.m.
• Outdoor patio party along the Grand River after dinner
• Live music with DJ Composition
• Prizes and giveaways raffled off throughout the evening
• Must be 21 or older to attend
• Contact Jenny Keech at firstname.lastname@example.org for private dining spaces available for parties of 8 or more